A quick overview of the web interface, the web-based media player, the search screen and the Cisco IP phone app.
This guide explains how to access, search, list and play back phone calls, how to share and publish media and how to work with Cisco phones.
- Accessing the web interface — The Verba System can be securely accessed through a standard web browser with a user identity.
- Web interface layout — The Verba Web Application uses a common screen layout throughout the application.
- Searching conversations — The conversation search page can be accessed through the Conversations \ Search menu.
- Conversation lists and actions — Users can search for recorded conversations, and the search results can be displayed through conversation lists.
- Conversation details — Detailed information is shown for each recorded conversation on the call details screen.
- Participant sets
- Web-based media player and viewer — The Verba media player and viewer is a feature-rich multimedia tool that supports an easy in-depth analysis of media recordings.
- Verba Offline Player
- Sharing and publishing conversations — The recording system provides a secure and traceable way to share recordings among various members of your organization.
- Using the Cisco IP phone service — Many convenient features of the Verba System are available from Cisco IP phones.
- Desktop recorder user interface
- Dial-in user interface
- Using the Lync 2010, 2013 and Skype for Business extension for conference call recording
- Agent View
- User Information
This guide is targeted for administrators responsible for managing user and group rights and register recorded phones and more.
This guide is for contact center supervisors who manage quality assurance projects, design evaluation forms or evaluate and score interactions.
- Designing evaluation forms — Contact center supervisors can design various evaluation forms for consistent scoring of agent interactions.
- Setting up evaluation projects — Agent scoring happens in evaluation projects, defined by a set of calls and an evaluation form used by the supervisors for scoring.
- Evaluating and scoring interactions — This topic describes how the actual evaluation project is executed by supervisors.
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Screen capturing
This guide contains articles about the features in Verba that were created specifically to make it possible for organizations to comply with regulatory requirements.
The system offers speech transcription to allow searching in voice conversations.
- Reporting Guide — This guide explains how to create and manage various reports and report types.
- Dashboard Guide
- Ethical Wall Guide — The guide explains the Verba Ethical Wall solution. It describes the design, configuration and administration of the solution.
This guide is for system managers working with monitoring, troubleshooting, SQL administration and backup/restore operations.
This guide is for system and network engineers who plan, install and configure Verba solutions.
- Design — When you design your system you have to make decisions about how you will deploy your system.
- Configure — The Verba Recording System needs configuration both in your network and in the system itself.
This guide is for system architects and developers building integrated solutions (includes HTTP Business API, HTTP Single Sign-On API and more).
- REST API
- HTTP Business API — This API lets you improve business processes by integrating the recording system with your applications.
- Provisioning API — This web services API allows service providers to automatically create users and tenants.
- Import API — The Import API allows ingesting 3rd party or Verba data into the system.
- Branding and customization — The Verba Web Application is designed to allow changes to the look and behavior.
- Direct Database Access to CDRs — Call detail records (CDRs) can be accessed directly in the SQL Server database.
- Low-level XML Recorder API — The Verba Recording System provides a low level XML API directly to the recording engines.
- HTTP Single Sign-On API — This API lets you integrate the Verba app into your user portals/intranets/extranets.
- Direct URL Access — Direct URL Access provides allows external web apps to directly include features of the Verba Web Application.
- Desktop Agent HTTP API — This API allows applications to integrate with the Verba Desktop Recorder to control screen capturing, add time markers and more.
- Metadata XML fields
- Microsoft Teams Application
- Verba Gadget for Cisco Finesse
- IM conversation fields
- VFC to WFE Metadata Integrator