The Verba Web Application is designed to allow changes to the look and behavior.
This provides service providers flexibility in modifying web interface functionality and branding.
The following types of customization functions are supported:
- Overriding static resources — Allows easy customization of images, stylesheets and other static content.
- Overriding content includes — Allows customization HTML content in places where the web interface supports it.
- Menu item visibility — All menu items can be turned on and off on the web interface.
- Call detail field visibility — All fields of the call detail records can be turned on and off on the web interface.
- Product feature visibility — Many functions of the service provider product can be removed from the user interface to customize the end-user experience.
- Web logout redirect — The user can be redirected to a specified page upon logout.
- Restricting administrative access in multi-tenant deployments
- Configure disclaimer prior to login — The web application can be configured to display a disclaimer before the user can login to the system.
All these customizations are preserved even after upgrades of your Verba Recording System.