Passive and SIPREC based recording services support the following DTMF specific features for RFC 2833 DTMF:
- On demand call keeping by feature access code
- Marker addition by feature access code
- Recording of DTMF sequences as Verba call markers
Active feature and specify FACs
Step 1 - Navigate to the Administration / Verba Servers menu item and select the corresponding server from the list.
Step 2 - Go to the Change Configuration Settings tab in the Verba Server management screen.
Step 3 - Enable feature, and set feature access codes:
- Add marker point: adds a zero length marker
- Begin a marker: starts a new marker, implicitly closes previous open.
- End a marker: ends an open marker, so call segments can be marked
- Keep ondemand call: records on demand call
- DTMF grouping timeout: timeout till recorder is looking for DTMF chars to put in the same marker